Setup Information for Exhibitors
Exhibitor Load in / Setup Information
Load In / Setup for Exhibitors will be from 6-9am on Saturday, April 23rd
Any Exhibitors attempting to access the event space after 9am need to contact the LOAD IN SUPERVISOR, Heather Abel for instructions (702) 813.1435
CHECK IN will be located in the parking lot at the far north-west corner (LOT 5).
Using these Directions as a reference;
Off of the 215, exit at Sahara.
Head north on Hughes Park Drive East
Turn right (east) on Summerlin Center Drive
Turn right (south) on Summa Drive
Turn immediately right into the corner parking lot. This will be our set up staging area.
1. Follow signs for VENDOR CHECK IN.
2. Enter the parking lot and check in with Green Fest Staff. You will receive your booth assignment and a parking permit.
3. You will be given access to the LOADING ZONE and directed to your assigned aisle.
4. Volunteers will be available to assist you with dollies and carts. Please unload your vehicle, drop off your materials at your assigned tent and return to your car within MAX 15 minutes carefully remove your vehicle from the Festival lot.
5. A canopy, 6' table, and two chairs will already be set for you, as well as electrical if requested. If you wish you may bring additional tables and chairs. NO TABLE COVERINGS WILL BE PROVIDED.
6. PLEASE DO NOT START SETTING YOUR BOOTH UNTIL YOUR VEHICLE IS REMOVED FROM THE FESTIVAL LOT.
7. Vendor/Exhibitor Parking is on the top floor of the closest parking garage. Please have your Parking Permit visible in the window.
8. If you only have a few items that are easily moved by a hand truck or cart, you may check in with our staff (as above), then park your vehicle and walk your items into the Festival lot.
8. All vehicles must be removed from the Festival lot by 9am. If you arrive after 9am to set your booth, you will be asked to walk your items into the Festival lot.
9. All booths must be fully set by 9 am. Per our hosts, Downtown Summerlin, please place banners only on your table front, or the back wall of your booth. Also, table linens must be floor length. Branded linens may be placed on top of the floor length linen. Boxes must be stowed out of sight under your table. Please keep your booth tidy!
10. GREENFest is a ZERO WASTE event. Recycling bins will be located in the aisles of the event. All items collected will go directly to the Republic Services Sorting Center at the conclusion of the Festival.
11. Tear down and load out begins at 5pm, and we would really appreciate keeping your booth intact until then. Specific procedures for load out will be provided upon check-in.
If you have setup questions, please contact with Exhibitor - Your Company Name – Setup - Question in the subject line.
Thank you so much for participating in GREENFest! We can't wait to see you all!