Download the GREENFest Vendor\ Exhibitor Terms and Conditions
Information for Exhibitors
GREENFest Exhibitor Update
Details & Frequently Asked Questions
Mark Your Calendar & Nominate a Local Hero! GREENFest Awards Gala - Friday, April 28
USGBC Nevada and GREEN Alliance are rolling out the green carpet for the GREENFest - Awards Gala on April 28, 2017. In celebration of Earth Day, we will honor local community leaders who are inspiring immense progress for Nevada, illuminating the leaders in green building, community engagement, and service. Nominate your favorite local hero and reserve your tickets to enjoy a special evening with your Sustainable Community in celebration of our champions. Visit: GREENAllianceNV.org/AwardsGala for more information.
Drive Clean Energy Las Vegas GREENFest Procession - Saturday, April 22
You are invited to join the Fifth Annual Drive Clean Energy Las Vegas Procession. For full details and to register to participate in the procession go to:
Click the tab in the left margin: Drive Green Procession
Click on ‘Register’ to enter your information
7:30 am to 8:15 am - drivers assemble at Las Vegas Cyclery, 10575 Discovery Dr, 89147
8:15 am - procession line up is organized
8:30 am - procession departs from Las Vegas Cyclery to Downtown Summerlin
GREENFest Festival Schedule and Exhibitor Details - Saturday, April 22
We are pleased to announce that Downtown Summerlin has accommodated all of our exhibitors on the main level. With that said, we are combining a few zones.
The set up will be open space with pipe & drape down the middle of the street and open spaces along the sidewalk. Beer & Wine Garden, Clean Energy Drive, Pet Adoptions and Kids Games will be in the grassy area, just outside the Pavilion. Downtown Summerlin’s Wellness Weekend will also be in the grassy area west of GREENFest, Large Displays and Summerlin’s Tour de Summerlin will be in the west parking lot. Click here to View/Print: MAP for Festival Configuration Overview.
Exhibitor Load In & Out Instructions
6am to 8am - exhibitor load in and booth set up
By 8:30am - booths are to be fully set and ready for permit inspectors
9am to 5pm - booths are to remain fully intact
5pm - break down promptly begins
5:15pm - load out begins using same route as load in
5:30pm - join us for a Sponsor, Exhibitor & Volunteer Appreciation After-Party hosted at Fogo De Chao! Register your After-Party RSVP here by 4/17
Please contact the LOAD IN Supervisor, Heather Abel for instructions (702) 813-1435 if unable to load in during the approved load in schedule.
CHECK IN will be located in the parking lot at the far north-west corner (LOT 5). Using these Directions as a reference:
Off of the 215, exit at Sahara.
Head north on Hughes Park Drive East
Turn right (east) on Summerlin Center Drive
Turn right (south) on Summa Drive
Turn immediately right into the corner parking lot. This will be our set up staging area.
1. Follow the exhibitor load in map and on-site signage for EXHIBITOR CHECK IN.
2. Enter the check in parking lot to check in with GREENFest Staff first to receive your booth assignment and a parking permit.
3. You will be given access to the LOADING ZONE and directed to your assigned booth.
4. Volunteers will be available to assist with dollies and carts. Please unload your vehicle, drop off your materials at the unloading zone and return to your car to park it on the upper level in the north parking garage.
5. PLEASE, REMEMBER TO PARK YOUR VEHICLE PRIOR TO SETTING UP YOUR BOOTH. THIS KEEPS TRAFFIC FLOWING FOR THOSE BEHIND YOU.
6. A 6' table and two chairs will already be set for you, as well as electrical & linen if requested and paid for in advance of the event. Under the pavilion we will have plenty of shade, therefore - canopies will not be placed under the pavilion. Clean Energy Drive & Pet Adoption will have a canopy. If you wish you may bring additional tables and chairs.
To ensure our event has a clean and professional appearance, we ask that all tables are covered with ‘Floor Length Linen’ with all boxes/storage neatly underneath the tables. Table Coverings are available for $10 while supply lasts. Email Beth@GREENAllianceNV.org prior to the event.
7. Vendor/Exhibitor Parking is on the top floor of the north parking garage as indicated on map. Please have your Parking Permit visible in the window.
8. If you only have a few items that are easily moved by a hand truck or cart, you may check in with our staff (as above), then park your vehicle and walk your items into the Festival.
8. All personal vehicles are required to be removed from the Festival area by 8:30am. If you arrive after 8:30 am to set your booth, you will be asked to walk your items into the Festival area.
9. All booths shall be fully set by 8:30am. Per our hosts, Downtown Summerlin, please place banners only on your table front. Please keep your booth tidy!
10. GREENFest is a ZERO WASTE event. Recycling bins will be located in the aisles of the event. All items collected will go directly to the Republic Services Sorting Center at the conclusion of the Festival.
11. Tear down and load out begins at 5pm. It is required that all exhibitors remain in booth, fully intact, up to the end of the event. Specific procedures for load out will be provided upon check-in.
If you have setup questions, please contact Exhibitor@GreenAllianceNV.org with Exhibitor - Your Company Name – Setup - ‘Question’ in the subject line.
If you would like solar power and didn’t order it during the registration process, please request it via email prior to April 19.
Email: Exhibitor@GreenAllianceNV.org with Exhibitor - Your Company Name - ‘Power Needed’ in the subject line. Please be prepared to pay a charge of $45 per booth.
Please do not set up your booth until liability insurance has been provided to GREENFest and confirmed.
EXCEPTIONS: Small owner/operators, crafters, hobbyists and small non-profit organizations may be exempt upon request and at the discretion of the GREENFest event producer / The GREEN ALLIANCE with the exception of those providing interactive features (i.e.anything that could cause someone to be harmed or hurt, ex.. bicycle demos) and/or food tasting.
To request exemption, please forward your email to Beth@GreenAllianceNV.org and type in the subject line: Exhibitor - [Your Company Name] - Insurance Exemption Request
General Business Exhibitors please forward your insurance certificates to Beth@GreenAllianceNV.org and type in your email’s subject line: Exhibitor - [Your Company Name] - Insurance Certificate.
As a reminder, this is what is needed:
By Wednesday, April 19, exhibitor must provide a Certificate of Insurance with proof of comprehensive general liability insurance which consists of $1,000,000 combined single limit bodily injury and broad form property damage, including broad form contractual liability, and naming Nevada Energy Star Partners d.b.a.GREEN Alliance, Downtown Summerlin, and The Howard Hughes Corporation as additional insureds on such policy. Exhibitor agrees that their insurance carrier will have a Best rating A or better, and be primary and noncontributory to any other insurance coverage, and provides a Waiver of Subrogation.
Join us in creating a buzz via Facebook and other social media platforms.
Visit and ‘Like’ our 'GREENFest Las Vegas' Facebook page. We will like you back, then post on our page about your company or organization's participation!
Also look for the GREENFest Awards Gala Event, Friday, April 28.
'Like' and 'Join' the Event Page, please register online for your tickets.
Pass along the GREENFest page and ‘Share’ the Gala event with your 'friends' and other affiliate pages you are a member of. Share the daily posts.
Our Hashtag is always #GREENFestLV. Others that grab attention are #Vegas #EarthDay #Green
In a rush? Copy and paste this post:
#Vegas! Join us at @GREENFest Las Vegas #EarthDay Festival at @Downtown Summerlin 4/22 9a-5p! Go #Green! #GREENFestLV Info
Follow us at twitter.com/GREENFestLV, then tweet at us @GREENFestLV!
In a rush? Copy and paste this tweet:
#Vegas! Join us @GREENFestLV #EarthDay Festival @DTSummerlin 4/22 9a-5p!
Go #Green! Info: greenfestlv.com #GREENFestLV
Exhibitor In-Kind Contributions for Silent Auction and Raffles
Please drop off your donation at the GREEN Alliance - GREENFest Information booth at the festival. If you have something you would like to contribute and didn’t enter it while registering, we will gratefully accept. Please email Beth@GREENAllianceNV.org with the information on the donation. Thank YOU!!
Each year we rely on the support of several dozen volunteers to make GREENFest possible! If you or your group, company or organization has even one or two people able to help out for 4 hours shifts at GREENFest, please click this link to:
Register Here to Volunteer at GREENFest. Please share this link with others! You can also go to greenfestlv.com and click the left margin button: Be A GROOVY Volunteer to view available volunteer positions and sign up.
Watch this page….More details may be posted as we get closer!
Thank you so much for participating in GREENFest! We can't wait to see you there!